Get an Order for College Expenses Before your Child's 19th Birthday

If you have had a child support order entered any time after June 30, 2012 in your family law matter and you wish for both parents to have an obligation to assist with college expenses, you MUST petition the court for an order regarding college expenses before your child's 19th birthday.  This clarification was provided by the Indiana Court of Appeals last month in Neal v. Austin.